By Rail way
Malvan is one of famous destination for beautiful beaches located western-south of Maharashtra. Malvan is approximately 500 to 550 Kms from Mumbai and about 400 Kms from Pune. A good 8-9 hours drive away, Malvan however justifies the long drive with its mesmerizing beauty. Sindhudurg(Oros)(26Kms) and kudal(28Kms) are the nearest railway stations to Malvan. You can board at Kankavli(50Kms) and Sawantwadi(60Kms) too.
By Road way
Malvan is about 35 kms off the NH 17 from Kasal just before reaching Sindhudurg (Oros). The best way to reach Malvan from Pune is via Kolhapur.
- Route from Pune to Kolhapur
- Route from Kolhapur to Malvan
- Kolhapur -Radhanagari-Phonda Ghat-Nandgaon-Kankavli-Kasal-Chouke-Malvan
- Kolhapur -Gaganbawada Ghat-Talere-Nandgaon-Kankavli-Kasal-Chouke-Malvan
- Route from Mumbai to Malvan
- Mumbai – Panvel – Mahad – Hathkhamba – Lanja – Kankavli- Kasal – Malvan
By Air way
There are 14 flights per day from Mumbai- Santacruise airport to Goa international Airport-Dabholim.
Daily buses from Dabhoilim-Panajim-Mhapusa-Banda-Sawantwadi-Kudal-Chouke-Malvan